- visiting the headquarters and our work points, as well as the locations where we perform the activities that are the object of activity of the company;
- visiting our site: sportsfields.ro ;
- receiving communications, including e-mails, telephone calls;
- initiation and development of contractual relations;
2. Identity and contact details of the data operator
The data operator is: SPORTS FIELDS SRL , headquartered in Bucharest, Sector 1, str. Izbiceni no. 84, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register Office under number J40 / 8220/2000, having CUî. 13341123, as author, owner and administrator of the site www.sportsfields.ro , hereinafter referred to together in this Policy as “the society” or ” we” .
If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us by sending us an e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANSPDCP = National Authority for the Supervision of Character Data Processing
- “Personal data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other way, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- “Restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit their further processing;
- “Operator” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or in conjunction with others, establishes the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are established by Union or national law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be laid down in Union or national law;
- “Data controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “Recipient” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities to which personal data may be communicated in the course of a particular investigation in accordance with Union or national law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the respective public authorities shall comply with the applicable rules on data protection, in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- “Consent” of the data subject means any manifestation of the free, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of the data subject by which he / she accepts, by an unequivocal statement or action, that the personal data concerning him / her be processed.
4. The rights of data subjects
SPORTS FIELDS SRL , as a personal data operator, has implemented the technical and organizational measures to ensure the observance of the rights of the data subjects according to Regulation no. 679/2016, namely:
- Right of access means the data subject’s right to obtain confirmation from the controller that he or she is processing or not processing personal data concerning him or her and, if so, access to such data and information on how the data are processed.
- The right to data portability it refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, if this is technically feasible.
- The right to opposition refers to the right of the data subject to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the controller. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object to the processing at any time.
- The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data stored. The rectification must be communicated to each addressee to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate (demonstrable) efforts.
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) means the right of the data subject to request that his / her personal data be deleted, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; withdraws its consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restrict processing it can be exercised in case the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the verification of the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction; if the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court; if the person objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the respective person.
5. How do we collect personal data?
Direct : we obtain personal data directly from you when you contact us by phone, send us an e-mail, use / our contact details available on the site www.sportsfields.ro , when you send us your CV or any other personal data or when you enter into a contractual relationship with Us.
Indirect : in certain situations, we obtain / have access to personal data of individuals indirectly, in the situation where you are in contractual relations with other companies with which we collaborate.
6. What categories of personal data do we collect?
- Personal data: first and last name, phone number, email address, information about your computer and about the visit of the website (including the IP address, geographical location, type and version of the browser used, the operating system, the source of recommendation, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation paths of our site) and other data personal choice that you choose to give us when you contact us or access the site sportsfields.ro , such as: CV, the name of the company you worked for and the position held.
- Special data: We do not normally process such categories of personal data, but, in the situations in which we process such data, we do so only with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of a legal obligation that we have.
- Data on minors: If we process such categories of personal data, we do so only with the consent of the legal representative of the data subject (minor) and / or together with the consent of the data subject (minor).
7. What are the legitimate grounds for processing the data?
We may base our processing of personal data on the following legitimate grounds:
- Contract : We may process personal data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations as well as to carry out the activities that are our object of activity.
- Consent : We may process personal data on the basis of free and unadulterated consent when you provide us with such data.
- Legitimate interest : We may process personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, when, according to our assessment, we consider that the processing is correct, reasonable and proportionate to the purpose of processing.
- Legal obligation and public interest : We may process personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
8. Why do we need personal data?
We process personal data transparently for the following purposes:
- the processing of any requests received by e-mail or telephone, including the formulation of answers to your requests and the processing and delivery of orders regarding the purchase of products and / or services in our field of activity;
- the search for qualified candidates, able to fill the vacancies within Sports Fields SRL;
- fulfilling the obligations we have assumed by concluding the contracts;
- fulfillment of legal obligations.
9. Protection of personal data. Data retention period
- employees and / or contractors / service providers who need this data to process it on our behalf and / or to provide services available to the company (example: website maintenance service providers, protection service providers and occupational health, banking, etc.);
- if the disclosure obligation is a legal obligation incumbent on us; or which belongs to our employees or contractors / service providers;
- when the data subject’s consent to the use (including disclosure) of personal data has been obtained.
Sports Fields SRL has implemented the organizational and security measures necessary for the protection against unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal data according to the provisions of the GDPR Regulation.
The server equipment on which the website is hosted www.sportsfields.ro , through which personal data are collected, are protected from both physical access and remote access, being installed in Romania and are periodically subject to a security audit.
The personal data of the users of our site, as well as all personal data collected and processed, in any of the ways and for any of the purposes described in this Policy are retained only for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, with the exceptions mentioned below.
Exceptionally, in the event that personal data are obtained on the basis of the express consent of the data subjects and / or the legal representative of the data subjects, they will be used and retained for the period mentioned in the processing agreement by which consent was given.
11. Information regarding ANSPDCP
In the event that you consider that your rights provided in Regulation no. 679/2016 have been violated, you have the possibility to address, by submitting a complaint, to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, respectively ANSPDCP.
The contact details of ANSPDCP are the following:
|Address:||B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30
Sector 1, postal code 010336